NewsUS Government SitesImmigration Organizations and Free Legal Service Providers
- American Immigration Lawyers’ Association
- The Legal Action Center of the American Immigration Counsel, an immigration litigation and advocacy group.
- National Immigration Project, providing legal support to lawyers and immigrants’ rights advocates.
- The Detention Watch Network, a coalition of organizations and individuals focusing exclusively on immigration detention issues.
- Immigration Equality, a legal organization addressing LGBT immigration issues.
- Lambda Legal, a legal organization for LGBT civil rights.
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project, a legal organization focusing on transgender law.
- Emerald Isle Immigration Center, an immigration assistance and social services organization.
- National Immigrant Justice Center, providing legal services and other assistance to immigrants and asylum-seekers.
- New York City Bar Association Justice Center, providing access to pro bono lawyers and advocacy for access to justice.
- Law Help NY, a program for people who cannot afford a lawyer.